الأحد، 29 مارس 2009

going under


every thing i know about my self in this time is one thing

i really changed to the seamiest

and my life going under look like falling ball
i do not know why or what the reason
i try to fix that but i do not know how
iam sorry to be unknown and bad
i need time to heal
forgive me

هناك 4 تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

u r not the seamiest 4 sure


Dear

77
iam sorry to be unknown and bad
88

you do Not need 2 be like that
Why all this
What is ur Reason

77
forgive me
88

No u must forgive World
start again
Try 2 found inner peace
I'm sure u will Make it


Best wishes
go on ^^

rainbow يقول...

Dear,
your feeling came over due to prsent moments of things hurts your heart, this will not lasting forever , just a clouds of sadness then your sky will be clear again,
Realy your words hurted me so much
and i don,t know how to get you out of this thoughts,
i just pray for you
,,,, you will be healed soon
just look to the life through colourfull window
"
Dear ,

you are
the best
'
Have a nice day

روح التفاحة يقول...

maybe yes maybe not


i don't know who i am


my lovely friend

thank u for passing

in my ominous pages

روح التفاحة يقول...

hope that sky raining soon

then

all that clouds of sadness will leave

thanku so much to give me this optimistic words

dear

keep praying to me please



your words always my medicine

have a nice day