الاثنين، 22 ديسمبر 2008

كلمات تمثلني حد اليقين ..انه أنا










"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"


I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone...
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me'Til then I walk alone

I'm walking down the lineThat divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines What's the wrong and everything's alrightCheck my vital signsTo know
I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone...


...

هناك 10 تعليقات:

rainbow يقول...

روح التفاحة
the most wonderfull words i ever read in my life
it was alive momnets makes me imagining when she was walking at these empty streets lonely, Oh.my god..i am feeling very sad and feel some thing squeezing my heart realy.
shadow's the only one that walks beside me
"
Dear:
Realy you feel these words presenting your feeling and that,s one is you
?
wana say , hopefully you will find your other half and somebody will walk beside you at that moments
it,s a hard time being feel lonely with broken dreams ,
it touched me so much
very nice words
would like to continue to see how this lady now
i had kept these lines on my private diary
wounderfull
have a nice night
RainBow

Ghada_Ibrahim يقول...

When I walk alone, I feel orphanhood . Because I lost who is understanding me .


that is my real sense

U comment about what preoccupy

thanks 4 Ur feelings

*_^

روح التفاحة يقول...

P.S:
the fist of all


i did not wrot it ....


i copy it coz i love it then i wish that you sher me



thank you so much

روح التفاحة يقول...

RainBow



you really embarrassed me...

coz u think that words is main


*********
.....that one who walk alone ...it is really me


i really wish to find the one who walk beside me and share me my moments

but i waiting so long....

pleas pray for me....

and share me my words as usual

word's prinse

be healthy and fine

appl's soul

روح التفاحة يقول...

أحاسيس طفل...


thank you too>>

to be here all the heart beats

be healthy and round with love

appl's soul

rainbow يقول...

Dear
"
It,s oky , me Also copy Nice poem some times , i have my own poem too.
I understand your feeling , my question is: realy that girl was you ?.i like these words very much.you can join the american poetry society, i like the way you express your self.
my wishes and greeting for your nice personal , few years ago i won the best poem of the year , it was titled " the dream come true, i like poem very much and of course would like share you these thoughts,
Dear , go a head
god bless you
And
more power

rainbow يقول...

i changed my logo pix
just for your knowledge
to be ( RainBow
wet night

Mr.Caffeine يقول...

aPpLe'S sOuL ..

A very good poem ..gr8 imagery

keep adding more so I can read them !!

BEST OF LUCK 2 U

روح التفاحة يقول...

mr.caffeine



word's prinse
thank you

to be beside my heart beats


i'll keep adding all the poem
whene i reed my feeling in it


thanks again

غير معرف يقول...

My dear,,

You are not alone
look around
You will find hearts
wants to see your smile
Even if it
did not see you

I hope you smile
To my

Your friend 4 ever

:)